By Tony Nnadi
Now that the Supreme Court of Nigeria has most graciously buried the restless ghost of the 2019 Electoral Ritual with its October 30, 2019 Verdict on the February 23, 2019 fray, the LNC invites all who reject Nigeria’s Unitary Constitution of 1999 into the urgent task of easing out that Death-Dispensing and Unworkable Constitution which has since been Repudiated throughout Nigeria.
BASIS OF THE PROPOSITION:
(1) The SIMULTANEOUS imposition of Sharia by 12 CONTIGUOUS States of Nigeria’s Far North was unarguably, a Repudiation of, and SECESSION from the SECULAR Constitution of Nigeria.
(2) The DRAFT PEOPLES’ CONSTITUTION that emerged from the historic PEOPLES SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE (2005-2006), organized by the PRO-NATIONAL CONFERENCE ORGANIZATIONS (PRONACO), was a Countrywide REPUDIATION of Unitary Nigeria; a Formal PROPOSITION for returning Nigeria to its Federal Basis and an Unspoken CONSENSUS for the DISSOLUTION of the the Union if its Federal Basis cannot be reinstated.
(3) The 2007 Suit at the Federal High Court in Abuja, by MNN-Mandated Plaintiffs, Challenging the Legitimacy of the 1999 Constitution and seeking the Termination of its Operation, was instituted to wind up the Rejected 1999 Constitution Nigeria via an Orderly TRANSITIONING Process that would midwife the Orderly emergence of Negotiated Successor-Protocols.
(4) In furtherance of the aforementioned Winding-Up of Unitarism, the Joint Multi-Region MNN LAGOS DECLARATION OF JUNE 30, 2011 which Formally Disavowed Nigeria’s Unitary Constitutional Order and Mandated the Alliance Blocs (as shown in the Map Below) to Commence Preparations towards UN-Backed Self-Determination REFERENDUMS/PLEBISCITES was the response of the rest of Nigeria to the belligerent Sharia Caliphate for carrying out its 2010 widely publicized threat to make Nigeria UNGOVERNABLE should the Presidency of Nigeria elude the Caliphate North in the 2011 Electoral cycle.
(5) Pursuant to the Mandates of the said MNN LAGOS DECLARATION of June 30, 2011, the SOLEMN ASSEMBLIES OF THE PEOPLES of the three Alliance Blocs, which were held between 2015 and 2018, (Lower Niger, April 27, 2015 in Port Harcourt; Oodualand, September 7, 2017 in Ibadan and Middle Belt, July 18, 2018 in Makurdi), EACH formally Repudiated and Rejected the Imposed 1999 Constitution as the Basis of Nigeria. (See the link to the video of the Solemn Assembly of the Peoples of the Lower Niger, April 27, 2015 in Port Harcourt: https://youtu.be/1C5FynbyXrU )
(6) Proceeding from the premises of the clearly established Countrywide REPUDIATION and REJECTION of the Illegitimate and Fraudulently Imposed 1999 Constitution as the Basis of Nigeria, the Joint Multi-Region FREEDOM PARK PROCLAMATION of December 11, 2018, by the LNC/MNN-Inspired NIGERIAN INDIGENOUS NATIONALITIES ALLIANCE FOR SELF-DETERMINATION, proposed the deferment of the ill-advised 2019 Elections and the immediate emplacement of a TRANSITIONING that will midwife the undertaking of the inevitable Constitutional Reconfiguration of Nigeria.
(See the link to the video of the December 11, 2018 Freedom Park Proclamation: