By Tony Nnadi
Take a very close look at the Domino-1 and Domino-2 Project Illustrations.
LOGIC and SEQUENCE.
(1) •••Most of the Peoples of Nigeria, especially the NINAS Alliance Territories, Totally Reject the Union of Master and Servant which the Unitary Nigeria Foisted and Defined by the Caliphate-Imposed 1999 Constitution, is.
(2)•••The Peoples of the three Blocs of the NINAS Alliance (Lower Niger, LN; Yorubaland, SW & Middle-Belt, MB) have by Solemn Assemblies and other Democratic Processes, Repudiated and Rejected the 1999 Constitution.
(3)•••If those who realize that the Union they Reject is resting on the foundations of the 1999 Constitution they Reject and that Election is the Once-In-Four-Years-Life-Renewing-Mechanism for the 1999 Constitution, then it is easy for them to realize that what they need to do in order to get rid of the Union of Death they are trapped in, (ie Nigeria) is to IMMEDIATELY Shut Down the Voyage to the 2023 Round of Elections which will Renew the Life of the toxic 1999 Constitution.
(4)•••With what NINAS and its Constituent Alliance Organizations have done in the last 22 Years which culminated in the December 16, 2020 Joint Multi-Regional Constitutional Force Majeure, (Domino-1), it is now within the reach of the Trapped Constituent Components of Nigeria to push swiftly and trigger Domino-2 (controlled collapsing of Election, Constitution and Unitary Union) inside Q-1 of 2022.
(5)•••Accordingly, the only Task left to Dismantle the Union of Death defined by the 1999 Constitution, is to Halt the Journey to 2023 National Elections on the grounds of the aforementioned Repudiation and Rejection of the Fraudulent 1999 Constitution.
(6)•••The practical mechanism for halting the Voyage to 2023 inside the First Quarter of 2022 and therefore trigger the chain of events (ie Domino-2) that will Free the trapped Peoples of Nigeria (Alliance Territories) from the bondage of Caliphate Nigeria (Unitary Union), *is to, as a matter of life and death, Prevail on the Political Parties and Political Merchants in the Alliance Territories by all means necessary, to close shop and halt all preparations for any further National Elections in 2023 under the Rejected Fraud of 1999 (ie the 1999 Constitution) in the Alliance Territories.
It would be recalled that NINAS in its Constitutional Force Majeure Proclamation of December 16, 2020 Presented a Five-Point Proposition to the Country for Addressing the Grave Constitutional Grievances of the Constituent Components Nigeria, namely:
(1) A Formal Announcement by the Federal Government of Nigeria acknowledging the Constitutional Grievances and Sovereignty Dispute now Declared by the Peoples of South and Middle-Belt of Nigeria.
(2) A Formal Commitment by the Federal Government of Nigeria to the wholesale Decommissioning and Jettisoning of the 1999 Constitution as the Basis of the Federation of Nigeria as was done by the Government of Apartheid-Era South Africa in 1990, to commence the process by which the Apartheid Constitution of the then South Africa was eased out.
(3) A Formal Announcement by the Federal Government of Nigeria suspending further General Elections under the Disputed 1999 Constitution since winners of such Elections will Swear to, and Govern by that Constitution.
(4) A Formal Initiation of a Time-Bound Transitioning Process to midwife the emergence of Fresh Constitutional Protocols by a Two-Stage Process in which the Constituent Regional Blocs will at the first stage, Distill and Ratify their various Constitutions by Referendums and Plebiscites and in the second stage, Negotiate the Terms of Federating afresh as may be dictated by the outcomes of Referendum and Plebiscites.
(5) A Formal Invitation to the Peoples of the South and Middle-Belt of Nigeria to work out and emplace a Transitional Authority, which shall specify the Modalities for the Transitioning Process including the Composition and Mandate of the Transitional Authority as well as the Time-frame for the Transitioning and other Ancillary Matters.