The Secretariat of the Lower Niger Congress is delighted to announce the reopening of the Registration Portal for Membership. The Portal was Reopened as Reconfigured at 00:00 Hrs April 18, 2019.
(1) It will be recalled that following the Progress made in its Self-Determination Undertakings, the Lower Niger Congress on the 1st Day of January 2017, threw open the Portal for the Registration of 3 Million Referendum Volunteers. It will also be recalled that the said Referendum Registration Portal was shuttered shortly after launch sometime mid-January 2017 at the request of Various Stakeholders, to allow for wider Consultations and Inclusiveness. By way of Introduction and for the benefit of those who may not know, the Lower Niger Congress is an aggregation of the Self-Determination Iniatives across the Eastern Half of Southern Nigeria,(being the Nationalities of the combined South-East and South-South)
(2) Let it be recalled that the Processes that led to the January 2017 Referendum Volunteers Registration Exercise included the watershed April 27, 2015 SOLEMN ASSEMBLY OF THE PEOPLES OF THE LOWER NIGER in Port Harcourt which Adopted the 1885 Ethnolinguistic Map of the Lower Niger as the basis of the Fresh Protocols for the Nationalities of the Lower Niger Territory and which amongst other decisions Mandated : (i) the Distillation of a Charter of Relationships for the Nationalities; (ii) the Pursuit of a Referendum that will decide the future of the Peoples of the Territory (iii) an Outreach to other Blocs in the Distressed Federation of Nigeria as well as Identified International Stakes.
(3) The Strategic Objective for the said Consultations and Outreaches to other Blocs in Nigeria (under the aegis of the MNN) as well as the International Circuit have been substantially met, with the Regional Solemn Assemblies (Ibadan Declaration of September 7, 2017 and the Makurdi Declaration of July 18, 2018) each of which Repudiated the 1999 Constitution as the Basis of the Nigerian Federation. These were followed by the December 11, 2018 Joint Multi-Region FREEDOM PARK PROCLAMATION that Proposed the Deferment of the 2019 General Elections for the urgent imperative in it’s stead, of reworking the Damaged Foundation of Nigeria via a Transitioning with the limited Mandate of Midwifing the emergence of a Fresh Constitutional Order like South Africa did 1990-1994 to ease itself out of Apartheid (Full Text of the Proclamation was Published in the Guardian Newspaper of December 13, 2018 and the video of the epic event is still running on YouTube under the same title: FREEDOM PARK PROCLAMATION).
Before that Joint Proclamation, the LNC and it’s MNN Alliance Partners has by the November 16, 2018 OPEN MEMORANDUM TO PRESIDENT MUHAMMED BUHARI ON RESTRUCTURING (Guardian Newspaper of November 18, 2018) the LNC and it’s MNN Alliance set before the Country and the Government, in some detail, WHAT “RESTRUCTURING” MEANS PRECISELY and HOW EXACTLY RESTRUCTURING CAN BE UNDERTAKEN to take the discourse away from conjectures and speculations. (The MNN is an offshoot of the Countrywide NADECO/PRONACO Interventions focused on the dismantling and easing out of the Unitary, Unworkable 1999 Constitution).
On the International Circuit, the January 17, 2019 Emergency Coordinated Press Conferences in Washington DC with the Theme : NIGERIA AT BREAKING POINT, spotlighted in a Most Strategic Setting, the reality of the fast degenerating Nigerian Situation and the danger it represents to the Global Community.
(4) With the 2019 Elections and other unrealistic expectations for the redemption of the entrapped and endangered Peoples of Nigeria now out of the way, the LNC invites all persons above the Age of 16, from the Lower Niger Territory, (ie Nigeria’s combined South-East & South-South Geopolitical Zones, currently fractured into the 11 States of Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross-River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Imo and Rivers), wherever they reside on the face of the Earth, and who may be desirous of joining the urgent Task of Self-Redemption for the Peoples of the Lower Niger Territory, to Register and become a part of the Lower Niger Congress in any of the 3 Categories Membership Designated in the Registration Portal.
(5) Each successful Membership Registration automatically generates and transmits a Unique Personal Identification Code to the Person so Registered and that Unique Personal Identification Code shall be the Conduit through which all Internal Communications, especially regarding the Road Map, Programs, Processes of the LNC, shall be passed to Members. The same Code Grants Members access to the Virtual Secretariat for whatever they may wish to Communicate to the Secretariat.
(6) It is pertinent to observe that with the April 10, 2019 unprecedented outburst against the Fraudulent 1999 Constitution at the Plenary of the Nigerian Senate by Senator Olushola Adeyeye, the long-running battle of the LNC and it’s MNN Alliance Partners waged almost alone, to Wind Up and Terminate the Operation of the Imposed 1999 Constitution and the Unitary Nigeria it foists, which commenced with the Filing of a Suit in May 2007, Challenging the Legitimacy of that Constitution on Grounds of Forgery and Fraud In May 2007, has yielded what seems an irreversible Countrywide Consensus for the jettisoning of that Engine of Fraud. The urgent Task of Distilling a Successor-Constitutional Order which EITHER restores the Federal Basis of the Defunct Federation of Nigeria OR frees up the Entrapped Constituent Components into Independent Units of Successor-States which shall be determined by Referendums, fall squarely on the Constituent Components which may evolve Fresh Protocols as Willing, Compatible Contiguities. It is to this Task that the Lower Niger Congress invites you.
NOTE: Those who are not familiar with performing Online Registrations by themselves can go any functional cybercafe to perform their Registration. Secretariat Will advice on Designated Facilities Closest to the Applicant. Other Information relating to Structures, Task Areas, Helplines are available and on display on the website (except for some aspects that may be Restricted)
Email Enquiries to: email@example.com
ISSUED THIS 17TH DAY OF APRIL, 2019 BY THE SECRETARIAT THE LOWER NIGER CONGRESS
Categories: Special Announcement