By Tony Nnadi
Here is the Summary of the 8-Point Strategy of LNC (Lower Niger Congress) allotting Percentage-Weights to Various Components of the Overall Tasks in the Liberation Project. This 8-Points Strategy Detail the Objective Issues of Strategy and Methodology over which LNC differs Irreconcilably with those “Biafra Restoration” Groups which have no alternatives whatsoever but which Nonetheless Reject the Clear Strategy and RoadMap Offered by the LNC Grand Script.
(1) EXACT MAP OF THE “BIAFRA” BEING RESTORED. WHILE THE LNC ADOPTED THE 1885 ETHNOLINGUISTIC MAP OF THE LOWER NIGER AS THE GEOGRAPHICAL DESCRIPTION OF THE TERRITORY OVER WHICH IT SEEKS SELF-DETERMINATION, THE BIAFRA GROUP BANDY VARIOUS MAPS, RANGING FROM THAT OF 1967 BIAFRA TO A 17TH. CENTURY MAP MAP THAT DEPICTS A “BIAFRA” THAT STRETCH EASTWARDS TO THE CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC AND AS FAR SOUTH AS ANGOLA.
(2) CONSENSUS AND INTERNAL COHESION AMONGST THE CONSTITUENT COMPONENT NATIONALITIES OF THE TERRITORY BIDDING FOR SELF-DETERMINATION/(INDEPENDENCE).
(3) STRATEGY FOR TAKING DOWN THE 1999 CONSTITUTION (PRESSURE-COOKER-OF-INJUSTICE, JUST LIKE THE APARTHEID CONSTITUTION OF SOUTH AFRICA).
(4) THE QUESTION OF HOW TO DISMANTLE AND OUST THE 1967 CALIPHATE-LED ALLIANCE OF THE REST OF NIGERIA AGAINST THE EAST.
(5) THE QUESTION OF USING THE CAMPAIGN NAME-TAG “BIAFRA” AT THE PRE-REFERENDUM STAGE OF THE CAMPAIGN (THE LNC HAS ALWAYS MAINTAINED IT WILL SUPPORT THE ADOPTION OF THE NAME “BIAFRA” FOR THE FREED TERRITORY PROVIDED THAT NAME IS CONSENSUALLY ADOPTED BY THE CONSTITUENT COMPONENT NATIONALITIES OF THE TERRITORY IN THEIR JOINT-BID FOR INDEPENDENCE).
(6) THE QUESTION OF THE TERMINAL PROCESSES FOR CONCLUDING THE SELF-DETERMINATION CAMPAIGN, REFERENDUMS AS AGAINST CATACLYSM AND WAR:
(7) THE QUESTION OF AN ORDERLY TRANSITIONING FROM THE EXISTING CONSTITUTIONAL AND GOVERNANCE ORDER.
(8) INTERNATIONAL IMPERATIVES.
Going by the experiences of 1967-1970 Biafra and by the realities and Dictates of the 21st Century, We must Note that an Overwhelming Majority of our People (over 69 million or 99%) and the Global Community will prefer a Peaceful Transition.
The entire Workload and Tasks for Our Liberation, Self-Determination/Independence has been broken into Percentages by LNC:
75%: Taking down this current 1999 Apartheid-like Caliphate-Imposed Constitution. Just like the Blacks of South Africa did to end the Boer-Imposed Apartheid (Re: 2007 Suit, Regional Repudiations in all Alliance Territory Blocs, JUNE 30, 2011 MNN LAGOS DECLARATION April 27, 2015, PH, September 7, 2017 Ibadan and July 18, 2018 Makurdi; December 11, 2018 FREEDOM PARK PROCLAMATION; CONSTITUTIONAL FORCE MAJEURE IN-VIEW FOR Q-2/Q-3, 2020 DUE TO COVID-19 GLOBAL LOCKDOWNS THAT NECESSITATED A SHIFT FROM Q-1, 2020.
5%: Creating Internal Cohesion within the Constituent Ethnic Components of the Lower Niger (Re: Solemn Assembly of the Peoples of the Lower Niger in Port Harcourt, April 27, 2015; CHARTER OF RELATIONSHIPS IN-PROCESS).
5%: Creating a Multi-Regional Alliance between the Peoples of the Lower Niger, Oodualand and the Middle-Belt as Clearly Delineated on the Map showing “the Alliance Territory”, and the “Sharia Territory” (See Actions already executed in 1 above)
5%: International Outreaches/Alliances/Imperatives (May 2015 Special Congressional Event on Nigeria; UN Informal Process Previews: January 2019 Nigeria at Breaking Point Emergency Press Conferences at Washington Press Club; International Religious Freedom Ministerial Roundtables, House & Senate, State Department June/July 2019; UN Special Rapporteur Visitation & Report August/September 2019; December 2019 Placement of Nigeria Under US Special Watch-List for grave Infractions to wit: Ethnic-Religious Killings: Chad anti-BH Operation)
5%: Transitioning Mechanisms from present Constitutional and Governance Order to avoid bloody Cataclysm. Details Contained in the Constitutional Force Majeure Documentations. *
5%: Mobilization of Our People for a UN-Backed/Supervised Referendum in accordance within Prevailing International Protocols. *
(IMPORTANT: Let us Note that All the Commotion going on in the name of “Biafra Restoration” Agitation actually belongs to this 5% compartment of Task, leaving out and actually debilitating the other listed five Compartments that make up the 95% of the Workloads and Tasks of the Liberation Project. This 95% Heavy-Lifting Part which require a great amount of Stealth, is left to the LNC and it’s MNN Alliance to QUIETLY Undertake while those who are not involved in those Main Tasks go about most NOISILY and most rambunctiously, in a manner that terribly impede and impair the Quiet, Delicate and Strategic Work being done by the LNC. The Cheerleaders of the “Biafra Restoration” Bandwagon therefore present themselves to Our People as the ones Extracting Freedom and Independence for them, Raising Funds while deliberately spreading Piles of Lies and Calumnies against the LNC which they present to Our People as Working for the Enemy to preserve One-Nigeria and Sabotaging their “Biafra Restoration” efforts).
- Tony Nnadi is the Lower Niger Congress, LNC, Secretary General.